https://www.caviarbase.com http://www.simondeli.com http://www.weeklyleak.com replica handbags replica handbags hermes replica replica bags replica handbags replica hermes https://www.9replicabag.com replica bags replica handbags http://nwaedd.org replica hermes hermes replica iphone cases cheap jewelry wholesale jewelry sex toys cheap sex toys human hair wigs cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys http://www.kahnawake.com canada goose outlet

About the Schoolhouse

About the Schoolhouse

HOME

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

History of the “Little Red School House”

Norwalk’s Old School House by Patten Beard

From Connecticut Circle Magazine, September, 1954

History of the East Norwalk School by Augustus C. Golding

From Norwalk After Two Hundred Fifty Years

South Norwalk, Connecticut C.A. Freeman, 1901

Norwalk Public Schools – 1929

From The Romance of Norwalk, pp 251 – 252, Elsie Nicholas Danenberg

New York, The New York States Company, 1929