Haunting at Mill Hill – The Movie
October 23 - November 1
- Tickets are $10 per household.
- The film can be viewed starting at 5:00pm Friday, October 23 and will end at 11:59pm on Sunday, November 1, 2020.
- This movie is NOT recommended for children under 8 years old. Parental discretion advised
- Once you purchase your ticket, a link to the movie will be emailed to you 24 hours before it goes live on Friday, October 23, 2020 at 5:00pm. The movie link will also be posted on the Haunting at Mill Hill Online Event page here on Eventbrite.
- If you have purchased a ticket and need the link, please email email@example.com
Experience chilling tales based on real events from Norwalk’s haunted past in “A Haunting at Mill Hill – The Movie”.
The Norwalk Historical Society’s popular fundrasier is now a movie! Help support the Norwalk Historical Society with your movie ticket purchase.
As the sun sets…the spirits come out to play…
Grab the popcorn, dim the lights, and gather round…if you dare… to watch Norwalk’s haunted history come to life in “A Haunting at Mill Hill – The Movie”.
Ghostly entities are waiting to share their true stories of death, murder, insanity and destruction. What might scare you the most is that all these stories are true! You see, fact is sometimes scarier than fiction.
Filmed and directed by local filmmaker, Kurtis Spieler.
Produced by the Norwalk Historical Society
Thank you to our generous sponsors.
Silver Level Sponsors
Bronze Level Sponsors
Special thanks to Factory Underground Studio’s education department for sound recording and sound engineering for the film.
Make sure to follow us on Facebook @NorwalkHistSoc and on Instagram at @norwalkhistoricalsociety for all the updates.