- This event has passed.
Free Self Guided Family Tours at Mill Hill Historic Park
Saturday, August 26 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm
August 26 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
From 1:00-4:00pm on Saturday and Sunday, August 26-27, discover Mill Hill Historic Park during CT Summer at the Museum. Free self-guided tours for families (1 adult/up to 5 children) 2 East Wall Street, Norwalk CT.
What can I see and do at Mill Hill?
• The Norwalk Town House (c. 1835), with an award-winning exhibition, “Norwalk’s Changing Communities: 13,000BC – 1835.” Includes child-centered interactive activities.
• Governor Fitch Law Office (c. 1740) for a colonial life experience.
• One-room Downtown District Schoolhouse (c. 1826).
• Stroll through the Mill Hill Burying Ground, the third oldest cemetery in Norwalk.
• Visit the Colonial Herb Garden, which is on the Norwalk Pollinator Pathway.