Mill Hill Historic Park
What is Mill Hill Historic Park?
At the top of Mill Hill overlooking the head of the Norwalk Harbor, you will find three historic buildings: the 1835 Town House, the 1826 Downtown District Schoolhouse, the c. 1740 Governor Fitch Law Office, as well as the 1767 Mill Hill Burying Ground and a Colonial Herb Garden. In addition the c. 1860 Lockup and c. 1880 Barn on Smith Street are included in Mill Hill Historic Park.
These buildings and this historic site have been preserved through the efforts of the Norwalk Historical Society and established in one location as a monument to early Norwalk.
Mill Hill Historic Park is located at 2 East Wall St., Norwalk, and is open to the public year-round from sunrise to sunset. Mill Hill buildings are open during special events and by appointment for group tours. For more information, please contact the Historical Society at the link below.
Admission is free to the public.
Group Guided Tours
Guided tours of the Mill Hill buildings for groups and organizations are available May-September (minimum of 6 people required). Please contact us to discuss a variety of guided tour options for groups and organizations – 60 minutes to half-day.
(2-12 people/tour) – $75 for 60-minute tour.
2 East Wall St
Norwalk, CT 06851
Note: Parking is available for a limited number of vehicles in the small lot next to the Town House.